As our customers tell us, “I am just looking for the best machine for the job at the best price.” This is not too much to ask. We supply a wide range of equipment and accessories that can be mixed and matched for your specific application. This does not mean “right out of the box” from your favourite equipment manufacturer might not be right for you.
You also have the option for specifically manufactured HPW Incorporated equipment at your disposal. Any numbers of combinations are available for you to match your application requirements.
Some of the questions you will be asked in getting you the best machine for the job are:
- What do you want to clean or do?
- Where do you want to clean?
- How many people or operations will be performed at one time?
- Do you need the water heated?
- If heat is required; what do you want as your fuel for heat? Electric? Natural Gas? Propane? Fuel Oil?
- What power and water is available?
- How critical is downtime? Is back up required?
- Do you have physical size, operational, or budget, limitations?
- System set up. How will you use the equipment? Centralized? Portable?
- How involved in the equipment do you want your operators to be?
- Where will the equipment be located?
- Accessories required?
- Safety issues?
Do not be fooled by the simple answers. A lot of components and designs will be used correctly in your answers to supply you with the right equipment.