Works Well Under Pressure – Since 1935
One of Canada’s largest builders of high pressure cleaning equipment, Epps is located about halfway between Detroit and Toronto, in Clinton, Ontario, the “Heart” of Southwestern Ontario.
The Epps product lines include both cold and hot water models with a machine suited for every job. We take great pride in using only quality parts and components in our washers, which lowers maintenance time and costs and increases the working life of the machines.
Cliifford Epps started Epps Products in 1935 with the production of our first first shallow well, single piston pump. In the years since, Epps has produced a number of other high quality water products, including water softeners, check valves, foot valves, water strainers and, of course, high pressure cleaning equipment.
We produced the first Epps Products pressure washer in 1977, the model 800E, which ran at 800 PSI and 3 GPM. Our first hot water machine was built in 1984, including two models, which were oil fired and ranged from 1000 to 1500 PSI. The following year, gas fired models were developed and electric models appeared in 1992. Today, our full line includes over ninety different models.
What Epps Offers:
- Flexible manufacturing capabilities
- Experienced personnel
- Brand name components
- Stainless steel products
- Powder coat paint
- CSA B140.00 certified equipment
- Some units UL-1776 certified
- Products unique to the industry
- All machines are thoroughly checked for performance and quality before shipping
- 5000 Series Natural Gas Electric Motor Driven Hot Water Pressure Washer
- 4400 Series Hot Water Oil Fired Gasoline Motor Driven Portabel Pressure Washer
- 3005A 4002BC 5004PB Stationary or Portable Heater Modules
- Direct or Belt Drive Cold Water Pressure Washer
- Explosion Proof, CW535GBDH, 545GBD, CW535K20LP Cold Water Pressure Washer
- POWERHOUSE Series Hot Water Pressure Washer