Water Recycling Systems / Wash Water Recovery
RGF® wash water recycling or wash water recovery reclamation systems remove harmful oils and greases from your wash water. RGF Environmental Group, Inc.® has been recommending wash water recycling systems as well as cleaning wash water to acceptable levels for discharge since 1985. With thousands of systems installed world wide, let us recommend a system that is right for you.
- Waste Haulers
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Truck Repair Shops
- Car Rental Companies
- Heavy Equipment Dealers
- Automotive Repair Shops
- Pressure Wash Water Recycling
- Golf Courses
- Marine Environmental Systems
- Aircraft Maintenance
What Does RGF® Supply?
RGF Environmental Group Inc.® wash water recycle systems, oil / water separators, membrane systems, flocculation systems, evaporation systems, biological treatment systems, ozone water treatment systems, advanced oxidation water systems as well as advanced oxidation air treatment systems.
All systems are not built the same. RGF Environmental Group, Inc ® do not supply one system to fit all applications. RGF® specifically matches the equipment with the application. If it requires mechanical or biological systems for your wash water recycling or discharge application, RGF® will recommend the right equipment for you.
Downloadable Resources for Wash Water Recycle / Wash Water Recovery Reclamation Systems
- Ultrasorb® System Model XL1 Industrial Heavy Duty Removal of Oils and Solids
- Ultrasorb® System Model WM-LD Industrial Light Duty Removal of Oils and Solids
- Ultrasorb® System Model WM1 Waste Management Industrial Heavy Duty Removal of Dirt as Well as High B.O.D. From Biological Loads
- Universal Advanced Bio-reactor for Golf Courses, Camp Grounds, Landscape Firms UAB-20 UAB-40
- TA-032 and TA-045 Removable Steel Weir
- OP-48 Heavy Duty Processing Sump
Downloadable Resources for Oil Water Separators
- Model OWS-10 10GPM Oil Water Separator
- Model OWS-20 & OWS-50 20GPM and 50GPM Oil Water Separator
- Model SD1 Sewer Discharge Oil Water Separator 30GPM
- Model SD II Sewer Discharge Oil Water Separator 15GPM
Downloadable Resources for Dewatering Filter